Public Lecture & Teaching Aid Donation Activities
Started with the handover of 40 engines on Indonesia International Motor Show (IIMS) on September 25, 2014 to 40 Vocational High Schools in all over Indonesia, Toyota Indonesia continue its CSR contribution on education pillar.
On the 40th years commemoration of Toyota & Astra Foundation, from January until July 2015, Toyota Indonesia donated cars as teaching aid to either workshop or laboratory of Engineering Faculty in several selected High Schools and Universities in Indonesia, while also conducting Public Lecture for Engineering students in related Universities with theme: 'College Student Facing the Future: to be a Global Scale Engineers'.
List of related universities:
- Sepuluh November Institute of Technology, Surabaya, Jawa Timur (19 November 2014)
- Bandung Institute of Technology, Bandung, West Java (21 January 2015)
- Gadjah Mada University, Yogyakarta, Special Region of Yogyakarta (4 February 2015)
- Diponegoro University, Semarang, Central Java (5 February 2015)
- North Sumatera University, Medan, North Sumatera (20 February 2015)
- Samarinda State Polytechnic, Samarinda, East Kalimantan (18 March 2015)
- University of Indonesia and Jakarta State Polytechnic , Depok, West Java (22 April 2015)
- Hasanuddin University, Makassar, South Sulawesi (7 May 2015)
- Ponorogo Muhammadiyah University, Ponorogo, East Java (15 May 2015)
- Brawijaya University, Malang, East Java (22 May 2015)
- Udayana University, Denpasar, Bali (6 June 2015)